Saturday, June 19, 2010

random musings

God has never failed me....sometimes He lets me get real close to the brink, but always saves me from falling. Sometimes I wonder if He wants to make sure I'm not getting to overly confident in my own abilities (I'm sure you're all surprised that I could get overconfident...right?) =)

This time, it's about Tyson leaving his job. I am not worried like I think I should be, especially since music teaching jobs are not really abundant right now. But the dark cloud of misery and stress lifted from our house when Tyson made the decision that he could, under no circumstances, work for Vancouver even for one more year. The relief is so overwhelming I can't worry about what will happen, even if that means I go back to work full time somehow and he stays home/teaches private lessons.

A friend once told us that intelligent and talented people usually land on their feet. Since God gave us the intelligence and talent to work this out (and the skills to make money in multiple ways) I have to believe we will find SOMETHING that does not require us to sell our house at a loss, or for our family to live in separate homes (me living here, Tyson living somewhere else)

But all the same, prayers for opportunity would be appreciated. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment