Sunday, August 18, 2019

Ode to my administrators


To Steve, who called me "kiddo" when I asked for help renting a van for a field trip (I was 22).

To Martin, who straight up bribed kids to recruit for my class.

To John and John who taught me that things will be handled differently than you expect based on context.

To Lori, who showed me what strong, smart women are capable of.

To Phil, who showed me mercy and support as only a dad could.

To Don, who challenged my philosophy but believed in me.

To Mitch, who supported me in what I thought was the toughest year of my career.

To Stefani and Shannon, who taught me how to be the bigger person in a terrible situation.

To Laura, who restored my faith in administrators.

To Erica and Christy, who reminded me that we are all in this struggle together for the right reasons.



No comments:

Post a Comment